dealing with a NTLM-proxy

zweiund40 thoswald42@gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 19:35:15 GMT 2021

Hi. I'm running my cygwin installation on a Windows 10 laptop without
admin rights in a corporate network. To install for example pyhton
moduls using pip or stuff with ansible-galaxy, I'm supposed to cross
that corporate proxy working only with the proprietary NTLM protocol.
cntlm isn't a working solution since when I'm executing the setup.exe,
I'm required to enter an admin password. ntlmaps isn't a solution too.
Python version is too old. But I've figured out is, curl is able to cope
with a NTLM proxy. Is it possible to make pip or ansible-galaxy to make
use of a curl command instead of trying it with the enviromment
variables http_proxy and co?