3270

Morten Kjærulff mortenkjarulff@gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 10:44:28 GMT 2021

On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 4:51 AM Peter A. wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 06:51:05PM +0100, Cygwin List wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Do we have any c/s/x3270 maintainer?
> > Do we have any c/s/x3270 users except me?
>
> That would be me.  I haven't had much time to try and package a new
> x3270.  Also, the source package has changed form in such a way that I
> need to change how it's built entirely.
> So, if you have some problems with the current version let me know and
> I'll try and help.  It could just need to be built against latest
> Cygwin.

I need a new feature in version 4.1alpha7 (Double-clicking on a URL in
x3270 (on most platforms) and in wc3270 now opens that link in the
browser).
Currently I am running wc3270 (native windows) because with that one I
can configure Right-Ctrl to be ENTER, and as I understand I can't do
that in c3270 (cygwin).

Maybe I should just stick with wc3270.