Cygwin/X11 on Windows 10

Thomas Schweikle tschweikle@gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 12:05:34 GMT 2020

The documentation given at https://x.cygwin.com/docs/ug/setup.html isn't
really clear about what packages shall be selected. It only states one
awaiting all others pulled in as dependencies. Since this isn't true it
might be better to give a list which ones to select.

Now the next problem:
xinit: giving up
xinit: unable to connect to X server: Connection refused
xinit: server error

Any idea about this problem?

--
Thomas