Cygwin/X11 on Windows 10

Thomas Schweikle tschweikle@gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 10:26:27 GMT 2020

Hi!

I've managed to install cygwin/X on Windows 10. Now I'm looking for command
"startxwin" -- does not seen to exist. If following instructions from
https://x.cygwin.com/docs/ug/setup.html it should be installed? Or is an
extra package selected needed beyond what is given in upper mentioned
handbook online?

If I start "XWin.exe -multiwindow" directly it starts and finishes
immediately. The recommended idea of creating an
executable "~/.startxwinrc" holding only "exec sleep infinity" does not
help. Same behaviour as before. Any other suggestions?

--
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
Thomas