Setting up a proper modelling environment in Cygwin

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 06:56:29 GMT 2020

On 12.09.2020 08:13, ASSI wrote:
> Marco Atzeri via Cygwin writes:
>> Now the current gfortran has
>>
>> $ zcat
>> /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-cygwin/9.3.0/finclude/ieee_arithmetic.mod|head
>> -n 1
>> GFORTRAN module version '15' created from ieee_arithmetic.F90
>>
>> openmpi was built with last gcc so it is aligned
>
> That points to some larger problem with the way dependencies are
> extracted for packages using Fortran modules.
>
>> Give me some days for an update of the package
>> And I will need to re-build for test gcc 10 also,
>> but it is less urgent
>
> No.  :-)

No as "I do not need for GCC 10" or
no "it is really urgent to build a test version to match the
gcc test version" ?

$ zcat
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-cygwin/10.2.0/finclude/ieee_arithmetic.mod| head -n 1
GFORTRAN module version '15' created from ieee_arithmetic.F90

ok, it is "I do not need for GCC 10"

> Regards,
> Achim.

Regards