Bash 4.4.12-3 erroneous behavior using [[ -f name ]] and other utilities

L A Walsh cygwin@tlinx.org
Tue Sep 8 18:36:59 GMT 2020

What are you complaining about?  What erroneous behavior?
We can't read your mind, but it isn't clear what you think
is going wrong -- so how are we supposed to figure out what
the erroneous behavior is?

Please give an example of what you think is wrong and what
you expected instead.  Please be clear enough that your own
mother and father would clearly understand the problem.

Also, is there a reason you submitted this to the cygwin list
instead of the bug-bash@gnu.org list?