update with apt-cyg ?

Sun Sep 6 22:27:47 GMT 2020

On 2020-09-06 16:11, Ulli Horlacher wrote:
> I need an UNIX-alike update shell script, without clicky-pointy.
> Is this a correct way:
> apt-cyg update-setup
> apt-cyg update
> apt-cyg dist-upgrade
> ?
> I have testet it that way and it LOOKS ok, but maybe I am missing
> something?

Whose fork of apt-cyg are you using?
Please read those instructions carefully, or check the source.
Most do not support upgrading packages as they cannot upgrade the core packages.
Please look for articles about running the Cygwin Setup program unattended.

[Data in IEC units and prefixes, physical quantities in SI.]