[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 3.4.1
Sat Oct 24 15:15:26 GMT 2020
I have uploaded mintty 3.4.1 with the following changes:
* Some fixes to tabbar behaviour (thanks to K. Takata).
* Dynamic installation of temporary fonts.
* Optionally preserve TAB characters in clipboard.
* Revision of locale handling and character encoding setup.
* Fixed injected false visual tab indication (#1036).
* Escape sequences for stack of colours (XTPUSH/POP/REPORTCOLORS,
* Support multiple controls in OSC 4, 5, 10..19, 104, 105 (#1038, xterm).
Window handling / Tabbar (thanks to K. Takata)
* Align position of new tabbar-enabled window with previous one (#1044).
* Tweaked tabbar handling for speed-up of title changes (#1043).
* Fixed startup position of maximised window (#1045).
* Fixed Alt+Shift+F2 and Alt+F2 behaviour on a maximised window (#1045).
Font installation / Portable application
* Support dynamic installation of temporary fonts (#901, #1004).
* Clipboard selection can optionally contain TAB characters (#1037).
* Click-open link still after moving the mouse over the link area
* Keep hotkey-started window in taskbar (#1035).
* Override font zooming also with Ctrl, to support FancyZones (#487).
* Fixed CopyAsHTML config glitch (#1042).
* Revised locale handling and setting, especially with option Locale.
* Revised character width determination and setting, especially with
* Revised setup of GB18030 encoding support.
* New option to enforce narrow ambiguous-width.
* Do not clear/overwrite all locale categories anymore by option Locale.
* Do not enforce UTF-8 encoding with WSL anymore.
* Propagate locale settings with option --WSL (mintty/wsltty#259).
* Do not enforce UTF-8 for WSL anymore.
* New option CopyTab (#1037).
* New option value Charwidth=ambig-narrow.
* New option OldLocale.
The homepage is at http://mintty.github.io/
It also links to the issue tracker.
More information about the Cygwin