Compiling C-Kermit 9.0.305 Alpha.02 on Cygwin

Keith Christian keith1christian@gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 22:17:54 GMT 2020

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 2:44 PM Jeffrey Altman
<jaltman@secure-endpoints.com> wrote:
> I suspect building C-Kermit with SSH, OpenSSL, Kerberos v5 support is
> going to be problematic since none of that code has been updated in more
> than a decade to keep up with the latest upstream packages.  I suggest
> you start by trying to build for a generic linux target without any
> security features.
>
> Jeffrey Altman
> former Kermit developer

Jeffrey,

Thanks so much, appreciate your taking the time to respond.  I was
puzzled when C-Kermit was dropped from Cygwin several years ago.
Former Kermit developer, quite the credentials!

Keith