Please add /cygdrive/c/Windows/Sysnative to the default PATH

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Wed Nov 18 15:45:15 GMT 2020

tealhill via Cygwin writes:
> ### Summary
>
> Why should Cygwin add Sysnative to $PATH?  As a workaround for
> Microsoft's failure to add Sysnative to %PATH%.

With my maintainer hat for base-files on, I reject this proposal.

As already noted, there is no precedent for Cygwin doing things like
that, the functionality itself is useful only in a very narrow set of
circumstances and you can easily customize your Cygwin installation
yourself to do this if you need to.

Regards,
Achim.