app & website

rosemarycruzr@hotmail.com rosemarycruzr@hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 12:18:37 GMT 2020

Hi Good Morning,

Just wanted to check, have you checked my previous e-mail?

Do let me know if you would like to discuss App Development and Website
development then I can send you our Packages (low Cost)/Company information
and time frame.

A waiting for your Positive Reply!

Thanks & Regards,

From: Rose :< rosemarycruzr@hotmail.com >

Sent: Tue, Oct 01, 2020 10:20 AM

To: <cygwin@cygwin.com>

Subject: Re: Mobile app's/website

Hi, Dear Good Morning,

Stay safe and healthy.

We are creating different types of amazing apps/web based on specific
requirements of our clients.

We have developed 100s of applications such as :( Android/iOS app/window
app)

App Development:-Taxi/ Restaurant App/Health and Fitness Industry App

E-learning App/Logistics and Accessibility Apps

Business Apps (Billing, buying, booking, tracking, Finance)

.

Website development: - Joomla Websites/ Word press Websites/ Magneto
Websites/ Shopify Websites/ Drupal Website/ E-Commerce Solutions/ Payment
Gateway Integration/ Custom Websites/ Digital Marketing ETC.

I can build the exact requirement in your budget and as per your timeline.

Thanks & Regards,

Rose

Business Manager (India)

Note: - Please let us know your Service idea, exact requirement with us
which kinds of Service and for which service you want so that we can provide
solutions accordingly.