Commercial use of cygwin

L A Walsh cygwin@tlinx.org
Sat Nov 14 07:22:51 GMT 2020

On 2020/11/12 02:42, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin copied the whole note:
> On 12.11.2020 09:42, Antonio Sidoti via Cygwin wrote:
> I was looking into using Cygwin for commercial use...

  [27 lines of duplicate text]

> in general there is no restriction on usage.
> Marco
If you are going to bottom post, please trim your quotes.
If you need to quote the original for context, only quote
what is needed for context. In a threaded
reader, your reply is placed under the original poster's
email, where, if a reader is interested, it was just read.
Duplicating the entire note isn't necessary nor, I'd bet,
really wanted, by most.