Current setup timestamp 1590343308

Fergus Daly fergusd84@outlook.com
Wed May 27 09:10:14 GMT 2020

>> Ken Brown said:
>> That option is built into my setup script .. ..

I use a setup script too and - whoops - it emerged that an assumption on which the script is based was broken.
(The -L switch to the setup executable was badly configured.)
Re-set, and all is fine.
Very sorry to have wasted readers' time and yours in particular.
Fergus

PS I always send in Plain Text.
Word Wrap always looks fine and well-managed, but sometimes (lately more often) arrives at cygwin dot com
with long lines which are inconvenient to say the least.
Is there a trick to guarantee Word Wrap arrives as intended?