[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: python-wx-3.0.2.0-5

Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty via Cygwin-announce cygwin-announce@cygwin.com
Mon May 25 12:06:01 GMT 2020

Version 3.0.2.0-5 of "python2-wx" has been uploaded.

python2-wx is the Python 2 version of the cross-platform GUI toolkit,
wxPython.

This revision has the following changes:

- Rebuilt against wxWidgets 3.0.4 to fix various issues.

- Incorporated new patches from Fedora to fix various issues (including
freezing/hangs and graphical glitches)

- Used Yaakov's new packaging that separates wxWidgets and wxPython
build processes.

NOTE: These are test packages! Please try this out and let me know if
this is working as expected. If no issues are reported, I will repackage
as stable packages.

              *** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***

If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:

cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=yourdomain.com <at> cygwin.com

If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here: