[ANNOUNCEMENT] Re: Updated: Git v2.26.2-1

Adam Dinwoodie adam@dinwoodie.org
Wed May 20 22:27:23 GMT 2020

Correction to the below: v2.26.2-1 is the version that has just been
uploaded, notwithstanding the first paragraph below. And one of these
days I will actually manage a release announcement that doesn't
include a copy-paste error.