Console doesn't work correctly under anything else than cmd or mintty

Kacper Michajlow kasper93@gmail.com
Tue May 12 20:26:07 GMT 2020

Hi,

I was testing latest master (e637d53) and console is clunky in anything
that isn't cmd.exe or mintty. I tested Microsoft Terminal and ConEmu.

For example navigating with arrows doesn't work in vim. In zsh searching
history with up arrow when there is beginning of the command doesn't work.
And so on, sometimes Home button doesn't work to jump to beginning of the
line or Backspace to clear input.

It used to work better. I have tried CYGWIN=disable_pcon but didn't help
really.

Is it known problem? Is there a workaround? Should this be fixed in Cygwin
or somewhere else?

Thanks,
Kacper