Update request for rdiff-backup

David Rothenberger daveroth@acm.org
Mon May 4 17:44:46 GMT 2020

On 4/28/2020 11:43 PM, qrasmfu8f4@snkmail.com wrote:
> Cygwin currently contains version 1.2.8-6 of rdiff-backup.  Based on what I see at https://github.com/rdiff-backup/rdiff-backup/releases, 1.2.8 is about 11 years old (you'll have to click "Show 7 other tags), although it appears there were no releases for 10 years. There has, however been some recent activity, and version 2.0,0 was released on March 15th.  Would it be possible to update cygwin to version 2.0.0 of rdiff-update?

I have updated rdiff-backup to 2.0.0 and pushed the new package as a
TEST release (since I don't use rdiff-backup anymore). Please test and
report back if you find any problems. I'll plan to promote it to
official status in a couple weeks unless you have problems.

Lost: gray and white female cat.  Answers to electric can opener.