help compilation qemu

Juan carlos Rebate nerus492@gmail.com
Sat May 2 19:28:55 GMT 2020

Hello, it is the first time that I write here, sorry for the possible
malfunctions of the mailing list.I am interested in compiling qemu with
cygwin and the documentation is scarce, it only indicates that the
environment is complete but it does not indicate all the necessary
components,The components that they mention are not available in cygwin,
for example Mingw64-686-pkconfig is not included in the repositories, could
someone give me a complete manual? Thank you very much in advance