Adjust the default font size from the server side

Steinar Bang sb@dod.no
Sat May 2 10:33:42 GMT 2020

> Is it possible to set the default font sizes for each application on
> the server side so that the applications look good on both laptops
> (right now the text is so small that it is hard to read on the
> 1920x1080 display).

Turns out emacs was easy to fix.

I removed a line from my ancient (not really changed since 2004 (a
little bit changed in 2011 for an application I don't use anymore), and
with history going back to the late 80-ies, early 90-ies) .Xdefaults
file on the server side:
 Emacs*Font:                -misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--13-120-75-75-c-60-iso8859-1

But eclipse will probably be a harder nut to crack.