Mingw pkg-config not working

Carlo B. carlo.bramini@gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 13:07:55 GMT 2020

Hello,
I implemented the solution to this problem as a patch to
pkgconf.cygport as requested.
I attached small patch to this email, which resolved the troubles with
CMake and Meson.
I hope that you will find it useful and  some developers will gently
apply the correction to fix the issue.

Thank you very much for your time and your support.
Sincerely,

Carlo Bramini.