shell expansion produces e.g. "ls: cannot access '*.pdf': No such file or directory" in Windows CMD shell, but works okay in bash

Paul Moore p.f.moore@gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 20:15:27 GMT 2020

Interesting. Maybe codepage-related issues, then. Sorry, I'm out of my
depth now, I'll leave it to someone else to diagnose further.