cygwin x11 doesn't start after windows 10 upgrade

Henry S. Thompson ht@inf.ed.ac.uk
Sun Jun 14 11:18:07 GMT 2020

Steinar Bang writes:

[troubles with XWin]

Have a look at what Windows shows as the processes that are running.

I've had intermittent problems with XWin processes running without
actually showing any windows.  You can see process information either
with a special tool such as ProcExp or with the builtin Windows task
manager, via Control-Alt-Delete.

If you find XWin processes, let us know.

ht
                Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.