Country Of Origin Verification - 8944

Watson, Christian M. (GRC-V000)[Peerless Technologies Corp.] christian.m.watson@nasa.gov
Thu Jun 11 15:59:45 GMT 2020

Hello,

My name is Christian Watson and I am a Supply Chain Risk Management Coordinator at NASA Glenn Research Center  As such, I ensure that all NASA Headquarter IT purchase requests comply with Section 514 of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2018, Public Law 115-141 (amended), enacted February 28, 2018.  To do so, the country of origin information must be obtained from the company that develops, produces, manufactures, or assembles the product(s).  Specifically, identify the country where each of the following products were developed, manufactured, and assembled:

* Cygwin 3.1.5

Additionally, if the country of origin is outside the United States, please provide any information you may have stating that testing is performed in the United States prior to supplying products to customers.
Lastly, if available, please identify all authorized distributors of the product in question.

Christian Watson
Peerless Technologies Corporation
NASA Glenn Research Center
21000 Brook Park Rd, MS 142-1