How can I access & save reg acls? RFE-/proc/registry passthrough ACL's?

L A Walsh cygwin@tlinx.org
Thu Jul 23 21:01:08 GMT 2020

If you look in the registry editor, entry permissions similar to those
found on files -- complete access control lists for permissions,
auditing and integrity levels (MEDIUM, HIGH, SYSTEM 'Mandatory
Levels') are shown.  Also, a creation or last-mod time is stored that
may be the timestamp shown in /proc/registry.

I tried running getfacl on the /proc/registry entries, but it said it
wasn't supported.

Could, at least, R/O access to the ACL's be allowed through the proc/reg FS?

Is there some other way other than using the registry editor to look at them?

Thanks,