graph (plotutils) seg-faulting

briand@pounceofcats.com briand@pounceofcats.com
Thu Jul 23 05:43:55 GMT 2020

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 20:10:44 +0200
Marco Atzeri via Cygwin <cygwin@cygwin.com> wrote:

<snip>

> If it is NOT a Bloda than may be it is Windows itself.

Well I know that my work computer is running a lot of crap to "protect" me.
I tried to go through and start disabling it today, and as you might guess I can't.

I have since upgraded win10 and i'm still seeing the same problem.  And probably important to mention that my home win 10 box has no problems.

Certainly on my work laptop it's probably a case of BLODA.

BTW, i had a broken latex install that i couldn't figure out so i re-installed cygwin again, and that fixed my latex problem but graph was still broken.

--
Brian