graph (plotutils) seg-faulting

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 06:04:48 GMT 2020

On 18.07.2020 23:12, briand@pounceofcats.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So i noticed graph wasn't doing anything, i could even get it to respond to the help argument.
>
> I attached strace to it, and it shows that it was seg-faulting.
>
> I _just_ did an update, specifically to see if that would fix it and it did not.
>
> 1 could someone reproduce this ?
> 2 what should i do for a bug report ?
>
> I was running graph in a terminal in X not in a terminal window under win10.
>
> Thanks,

Hi Brian,
graph is working for me.

Please provide the cygcheck.out, as attachment, for your system,
  as mentioned in

So first, is a simple test working ?

$ echo 0 0 1 1 2 0 | spline | graph > test.meta
$ plot -T X test.meta

if yes, how I can replicate your segfault ?

If the strace is not too large, can you attach to your reply ?
If it is too long send to me directly by private mail.

Regards
Marco