Command expansion inside for loop

Mike Brown brown@mrvideo.vidiot.com
Tue Jul 7 21:17:43 GMT 2020

Several years ago I was provided with info on how to get command expansion
to work inside for loops.  I run under Zsh.  It was done for the install that
I have under XP.  I've since installed cygwin under Win7-64 and want to get
the expansion working again, but do not remember what was done to get it
to work.

And yes, expansion works outside of the for loop on the command line.

Thanks for pointers.

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot@vidiot.com | vidiot@vidiot.net            /~\ The ASCII