headache on build repeatibility: octave vs BLODA ?

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Tue Jan 28 20:21:00 GMT 2020

Marco Atzeri writes:
> I just found that my W10 Home is 1909 build 18363.592 so probably was
> updated as your around mid Jan
>
> https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-information/
>
> But Corporate versions have different time table and patch

Enterprise is, yes.

> the one I have is Version 1709 Build 16299.15
> It seems Corporate IT is forgetting to update it at all.

They currently have at least three different release branches which are
supported (for the clients, server versions is yet another story).  At
my company they switched us to 1803 recently.  Going forward I think
there will be fewer supported options even for Enterprise if I read
things correctly.  But MS will have to wait out until the current
support periods end.

> This release had caused problems to some AV, so may be is changing
> the play in area that are causing problems also to us.

I still think it's a latent bug that manifests just now.

Regards,
Achim.