headache on build repeatibility: octave vs BLODA ?

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 06:41:00 GMT 2020

Am 27.01.2020 um 12:33 schrieb Takashi Yano:
> On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 07:45:08 +0100
> Marco Atzeri wrote:
>> Can you and Takashi provide me your cygcheck.out so that I can look on
>> possible difference that could influence the build behaviour.
>
> Attached.

Thanks Takashi,

I duplicated your installation from scratch on my W10 Home
and it fails again in the same place.

So I am now almost sure that the recent MS updates changed/broke
something in W10 Home. :-((

Assuming it does not break German systems and left immune
Japanese ones  :-?

I will try to install the same in a W10 Pro and if that
does not segfault I can try the lengthy process to compare
the object/dll/exec files to see where is the difference.

Corinna,
there are specific code differences in Cygwin DLL between
W10 Home and Pro ?

Regards
Marco