anyone interested in loading a portable drive?

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 04:47:00 GMT 2020

Am 27.01.2020 um 05:33 schrieb aimedtech:

> Okay, this is a complaint.  I've spent the past few days trying to download the Cygwin system and gotten nowhere.  I've tried several download
> environments, using different protocols, nothing works.

"Nothing works" tell us nothing that allow us to help you

> And this is beyond being a pain, this is getting to be a real problem for me.  No, that's not right -- it is a problem for me, NOW.
>
> I remember, I downloaded, installed it and used it, this was about a decade ago.  Then, the area for naming the machine download sites would fill in automatically;  Today, no.  I chose a couple and tried them, one at a time.  Neither worked
>
> I'm not sure if this message is to just tell you that your install is very broken and goodbye or if I'm asking for help.
>
> I am willing to send someone a USB 1TB drive and pay $50 bucks to load it and send it back.  If that's what I do I want everything.  The works.

may be following a guideline will help

Questions:

What operating system are you running ?

What fault you have running the Cygwin setup ?

Have you considered you AV as possible interference ?