headache on build repeatibility: octave vs BLODA ?

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 10:24:00 GMT 2020

Am 26.01.2020 um 06:11 schrieb Takashi Yano:
> On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 11:42:28 +0900
> Takashi Yano wrote:
>> In my environment, at least segmentation fault does not occur.
>> When I built octave, many of non-mandatory libraries were not
>> installed. This might affect.
>
> Now I added all libraries warned in config.log, and rebuilt.
> Some of tests seems to fail, however, segmentation fault does not
> occur in 'make check' this time too.

interesting, what Windows system do you have ?
Mine is

Betriebssystemname:         Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Betriebssystemversion:      10.0.18363 Nicht zutreffend Build 18363

Regards
Marco