io_stream_cygfile: fopen(/etc/setup/setup.rc) failed

Arpitha M arpi603@gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 03:58:00 GMT 2020

Hi Marco,

Thanks a lot for the help :)

I have successfully installed cygwin in my machine. While I am trying to
build my client using cygwin, I am encountering below error.

$ make
gcc -I. -I. -g -O2 -DCYGWIN -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -Wall -W -I./open/include  -c
id.c -o id.o
      0 [main] make 6396 child_info_fork::abort:
\??\D:\cygwin\bin\cygiconv-2.dll: Loaded to different address:
parent(0x5D0000) != child(0x440000)
make: fork: Resource temporarily unavailable

Could you please help me resolving this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Arpitha M