Boost wrongly built for 'context' lib

Lluís Batlle i Rossell viric@viric.name
Fri Dec 18 13:00:35 GMT 2020

I could get a change to boost upstream that will fix it likely in the next
release.

But that would require the cygwin boost maintainer at least to provide
that boost lib available. Nevertheless the fix is interesting as a patch
for previous boost versions though.

This patch:

https://github.com/boostorg/context/commit/e785657ec4d6a885ba2fd49c3ad8eaeac1f71a34