[cygwin] Issue on output when using javac or scalac under emacs

Luc Henninger luc.henninger@orange.fr
Wed Aug 26 06:31:35 GMT 2020

Le 26/08/2020 à 01:19, Jason Pyeron a écrit :
> [...]
Hello,

( My previous message dos not contain the text, only the attachments!!! )

For years, I use emacs-nt (the one provided by gnu.org) under cygwin. I
just discover that emacs is also directly provided by cygwin (late is
better than never :-)). So I try to use it successfully up to a
compilation error in one of my program in java.

To compile java (or scala), I use my own makefile that I start from emacs.

In case of error, I encountered a strange output undex emacs_w32 and
emacs_nox compared to emacs_nt (see trace_nox, trace_w32 and trace_nt in
attachment).

I currently use emacs release 27.1 for all emacses, but I verify that I
have the same strange behaviour with emacs 26.3.

Can anybody explain this? and more gane give a workaround?

Regards

--
Luc.Henninger@orange.fr    +33 6 32 96 32 27