Missing 'sphinx-build' command from python37-sphinx package

Xavier Delaruelle xavier.delaruelle@gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 08:39:40 GMT 2020

Can you update the requirements of python*-sphinx packages to make these
new packages automatically installed when python*-sphinx is installed ? (as
they seem required to build any sphinx documentation)

Regards,
Xavier