Cygwin PHP (all available versions) has a hard 4MB memory limit

Cary Lewis cary.lewis@gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 13:35:58 GMT 2020

Thank you Ken, I followed your instructions and I am now able to use https
and composer with your versions of php.

Did you have to apply any of the cygport patches?

I hope that the offical cygwin repos and mirros get updated.

Thanks again.