cygwin gfortran segfaulting on valid write statements

worsafe@bellsouth.net worsafe@bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 17 18:42:36 GMT 2020

I'm getting segfaults in valid write statements Using current cygwin
gfortran (--version reports 9.3.0). This is with old code that runs on
current debian stable and was running on cygwin a few years ago. I have
been unable to construct a simple example for a bug report.

I would like to try downgrading the gfortran version, but see 6
different versions of gcc-fortran and 11 versions of libgfortran in the
cygwin repository. Can someone recommend a combination?