[cygwin] FAQ entry "#faq.using.sshd-in-domain" obsolete

Bill Stewart bstewart@iname.com
Tue Apr 14 13:55:21 GMT 2020

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 5:52 PM Jason Pyeron wrote:

> I continue to see failures of authentication (both PKI and password
> based) on local vs domain accounts. In fact I have rarely seen two
> sshd installs that are configured the same way.

I would recommend reviewing the Cygwin and sshd versions in use and
check what's different between them. After documenting the specifics,
you can post to this mailing list if you have specific questions.

Bill