Packaging request: mingw-w64 versions of libargon2

David Allsopp David.Allsopp@cl.cam.ac.uk
Sun Apr 12 13:56:47 GMT 2020

Hi (Yaakov!),

	Please could libargon2 be packaged for the two mingw-w64 builds?
I've recently opened https://github.com/P-H-C/phc-winner-argon2/pull/285
which upstreams (and I think corrects) the patches in MSYS2. I also opened
https://github.com/P-H-C/phc-winner-argon2/pull/286 which includes your
build patches for Cygwin and suggests a build route for mingw-w64 (naming
the DLL cygargon2-1.dll for Cygwin and libargon2-1.dll for mingw-w64).

Many thanks (both hopefully in advance for the packaging but regardless for
the Cygwin patches in the first place, which eased my private building of
it),

David