cygwin 3.0.1-1 breaks my sshd install

Basin Ilya basinilya@gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 06:45:00 GMT 2019

Hi.
The problem is still there.
With the latest cygwin1.dll you can't have both domain and local users working. cyg_server only allows local users and Local System only allows domain users.
Downgrading cygwin1.dll to 2x is the only thing that actually works. (have to downgrade sshd.exe too, because of missing symbols)

Running Wow64 Cygwin on Windows 7. See attached cygcheck.out