Issues with multiple displays and openGL libraries after latest updates to X, GL, and Mesa

Hamish MB hamishmb@live.co.uk
Sat Sep 7 20:47:00 GMT 2019

I was starting with "startxwin &" in the Cygwin terminal. Is this the
wrong way to do it?

I'll try that soon and get back to you.

This was before the latest set of updates to Xorg and the openGL
libraries, so it could be that it had something to do with the missing
libEGL dependency - I will try again now, and hopefully it will work :).
If it's any help, I'm running Cygwin on Windows 7.

Hamish