retry: Problem transfering X11 cut/copy buffer to windows and back

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Sat Sep 7 17:27:00 GMT 2019

On 26/08/2019 02:57, L A Walsh wrote:

> Starting a few days ago, after an update to cygwin,
> I'm finding it impossible to transfer
> my xselection from cygwin X to any Win application or vice versa.

Are you using xorg-server 1.20.5-1 or later test release package?

I made some significant changes to the clipboard code in that, as noted
in the announce  mail [1].

[1] https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2019-06/msg00009.html

--
Jon Turney