[ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST: Cygwin 3.1.0-0.3

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Thu Sep 5 18:11:00 GMT 2019

Since I started using this version, I've been having some strange
hangs running g++ (called from make).  The compilation just hangs
(probably at the link stage).  The .o file is generated but the .exe
is not.  If I remove the .o file and try again, sometimes it works.

I had been running the August 09 version of Cygwin at work and have
never seen the problem there.

Does this ring any bells for anyone?  I just updated work to the 5
September test version, I'll see if the problem shows up.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us