OPENMPI only works on Cygwin Terminal not windows Command Line

Andrey Repin anrdaemon@yandex.ru
Mon Oct 28 17:35:00 GMT 2019

Greetings, Thomas Wolff!

> Am 27.10.2019 um 19:56 schrieb William John:
>> I did add it to the Path and also restarted the computer and the command
>> line. I do see that the file mpicc is a symbolic link to
>> opalwrapper executable file and windows cannot recognize that. Is there
>> some way to remedy this?
> Change the soft link to a hard link, in cygwin, with an exe suffix.

I would strongly discourage from hardlinking executable files, especially
those not explicitly controlled by you.
Next time you reinstall the package that contains the origin files, you will
get file versions mismatch between new requisite DLL's and then-linked main
executable.
If you need a link, create native symlink.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...