Cygwin command line download issue

Jim Rather kaoscoach@hotmail.com
Mon Oct 21 17:12:00 GMT 2019

I use a script to download cygwin so I can install the utilities on disconnected systems. I have an issue. The package crypto-policies does not download even though I have chosen the Base category. I noticed when I manually download this package that it shows up in the noarch directory so I am not sure if this is why? I do choose --arch x86_64 in my script. I am assuming that I do not enter noarch there since I do get a lot of noarch packages just not sure why crypto-policies is not one of them. I noticed this issue when trying to update openssh to version 8 and the message I was receiving was that crypto-policies was missing. I can share my script, just not sure how much information you want me to post. Please let me know what else you need.