Go To Market strategy 2019

Laytoya Thomas laytoya.thomas@datanexellence.tech
Fri Oct 18 15:23:00 GMT 2019

Hi,

I'm writing to find out if you would like to acquire below users list with the install base for your Go-to-market Strategy 2019.
Technology
Install base
Data Integration
37,000 Companies
Data Storage Hardware
74,083 Companies
Big Data
91,128 Companies
Backup Software
152,391 Companies
IT Management Software
176,739 Companies
Virtualization Platforms
177,159 Companies
ERP
189,516 Companies
CRM
193,657 Companies
Business Intelligence
220,703 Companies
DBMS
589,593 Companies

We can also provide:-
*         Other Technology user's lists.
*         Geo-Targeted lists.
*         Industry-wise Decision Makers lists.
*         Job Titles lists (C/V/D/M - IT, HR, Finance, Accounting, Tax etc.).
*         B2B Professionals Lists (CEO, CAO, CTO, CIO, CISO, CFO, COO, CBO, CHRO etc.).

Kindly specify your target criteria and I'll get back to you with further information.

Awaiting your response!

Regards,
Laytoya Thomas Marketing Manager

If you like to exclude yourself from this email communication, reply with Wipe Out.