Cyber Security and Cloud Expo 2019 Santa Clara

Carrie Harrison carrie.harrison@allcountytech.com
Mon Oct 7 20:49:00 GMT 2019

Hi,

I am just doing a follow up with my previous email to check whether you are
interested in our Contacts List.

Shall I get back to you with counts and pricing available.?

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and Regards,

Carrie Harrison