International Disaster Response Expo 2019 email list

Irene Vilar irene@fairnevents.com
Wed Nov 13 15:52:00 GMT 2019

Hi,

I believe that you are one of the Exhibitors of "International Disaster
Response Expo 2019" held on Dec 3 - 4 2019 in| London |United Kingdom.

If you are interested in acquiring the attendees list of International
Disaster Response Expo 2019 please reply to this email and I shall revert
back with pricing, counts and other deliverables.

Each record will contain details like Contact Name, Number, Email Address,
Company Name, URL, Physical Address, Phone etc.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Irene Vilar| Inside Sales, USA & Europe|

Email:  <mailto:irene@fairnevents.com> irene@fairnevents.com

"If you don't wish to receive emails from us please reply back with Leave
Out"