Data Storage Software Users contact lists | Please Advise

Celina Clarke celina.clarke@inforesearchsolutions.com
Fri Mar 29 23:04:00 GMT 2019

Hello,

I Hope my Mail Finds you well.

Would you be interested in Data Storage Software Users contact lists?

We also do have

*              Veeam, Druva, Symantec, Commvault, Service Now, Apache Maven, LogMeIn,  Splunk, Veeam, VMware, oracle, Sophos, Salesforce, Jira and many more.

Targeted Geographic Locations: USA, UK, California, Texas, New York, Australia, Canada, Europe, Germany, France, Malaysia, Singapore, England, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, San Diego, China, Asia Pacific, Austria, Japan and Global.

Kindly fill in the below, so that we can understand you better and get back to you with detailed information and couple of samples for your reference in my next email.

Technology_________? Target Industry_________? Target Geography_________? Target Title __________?

Let me know your thoughts on this and I will get back with more information for your review.

Await your response!

Regards,

Celina Clarke

Pre - Sales Executive

To opt out, please reply with outs in the Subject Line.