Attendees List of AACC 2019

Karen Smith ksmith@datahubspot.com
Mon Jun 24 12:40:00 GMT 2019

Hi,

I am following up to check if you're company is interested in acquiring
Attendees List of "American Association for Clinical Chemistry"?

We have discounted Prices this month.

Expo Details:

Date                               : AUG 04- AUG 08

Location                             : Anaheim, CA, USA

Expo Name                  : Clinical Lab Expo - AACC - American Association
for Clinical Chemistry 2019

Data Fields includes: Contact Name, Job Title, Company/Business Name, Email,
Tel Number, Website /URL etc.

Please let me know your thoughts and I shall get back to you with the
Pricing.

Awaiting your reply

Regards,

Karen Smith